Our world, community and homes need prayer. I have composed a list of considerations that you may choose from in your daily prayers.
- Our God to settle restless and worried minds.
- World leaders, to trust in God.
- Other nations suffering due to covid, Brazil, India, Africa, and Malaysia
- People of Myanmar, suffering due to military coup.
- Persecuted Christians around the world.
- Indigenous people mourning the loss of so many little children.
- Those who are in abusive relationships.
- Those with minds consumed with racism.
- A forgiving heart.
- Children of Faith Reformed to be safe through the summer holiday time.
- Lost souls.
- The homeless and hungry. Thankful for organizations that provide them with needs.
- Safety for migrant workers.
- Safety for all olympians.
- Blessings on our elderly community.
- A safe holiday for Pastor Ricardo and Lilia.
- Forgiveness of sin and Jesus Christ.
- Family unity and prayer.
- All our individual blessings.
- That the Holy Spirit lead us to what God wants for us.
- Blessings on our neighbours.
- Each of us to accept the different cultures in our world with respect.
- Farmers and the drought out west.
- Healing mercies to those suffering with illness, physical, mental and or addictions of any kind.
- Heavenly Father to bless the world.
- Knowledge and discernment for the young (teens)
Children do learn by example. A family time of prayer is beneficial to all. I have a prayer you can use and teach the children.
“Start your day with Christ”
Bless all the families. The fathers, mothers, sons and daughters and all who belong to them. For in family we find comfort. Families are the centre of love. Bring peace and harmony to all the
families in your dominion. Amen🙏
Quiet meditation time, seek a deeper time with the Lord. I have a scripture for all to meditate on.
Romans 15:13 – May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit.
My prayer for you is to love one another and be filled with joy and peace, overflow! Always remember that God loves you, always. Say a little prayer and all will be well.❤️