Sometimes we all may take things for granted and maybe say we are lucky. As Christians, Grace is our gift from God, not luck. Ask God to make us more aware of the little daily graces that come to us with sweet surprise from never dreamed of places.
Psalm 25:2 – In you I trust, O my God.
Today ask yourself, “What lesson can be learned from the experience of this day?”
Prayer + God’s word = power. Pray for our brothers and sisters in Christ for God’s blessings upon them. I have listed some names you can add to your daily prayers.
- Helen and Arden
- Sue and Ben
- Shawn and Rick
- Sue and Matt
Message of the month: “Be thankful for blessings all around.”
Many concerns, petitions, and praises are needed in the world we live in. Be thankful and pray continually. I have listed some you can add to your daily prayers.
Psalm 55:16-17 – 16 But I call to God, and the Lord saves me. 17 Evening, morning and noon I cry out in distress, and he hears my voice.
- Faith Reformed Church Sunday services, ministries, and consistory.
- Pastor Ricardo and Lilia.
- Unity in our and all churches.
- Spiritual growth, read the Holy Word daily.
- Adult and children bible studies.
- Sensitivity to the needs of others.
- Guidance from the Holy Spirit.
- Lost souls.
- Indigenous peoples, as they continue to remember the children who died.
- Our neighbours and community.
- Help for those in abusive relationships.
- Those suffering with mental disorders.
- Churches in our community and around the world.
- Persecuted Christians.
- Our nation and the economy.
- The elderly in our church and community.
- Family unity and prayer.
- The homeless.
- Missionary work.
- Resolve to world hunger. May children around the world be fed.
- The youth in Faith Reformed church.
- Boldness from the Holy Spirit to enable us to minister to those who don’t know the Lord.
- All creatures great and small as they prepare for winter.
- Thankfulness for the fall harvest and the farmers and migrant workers.
- Blessings on all medical workers for continued strength and courage during this difficult pandemic.
- Blessings on our own homes and families. Pray and read the Holy Word.
Scripture to meditate on: 2nd Corinthians 12:9 – “My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.”
Prayer for thankfulness
I love that hymn where it says, “count your blessings, see what God has done,” and Father, I do count the many blessings that come from You day by day. Please forgive me for the times when I taken for granted the many gifts and graces that come from You day by day. I could not draw another breath unless You give me the strength, and yet moment by moment, I am being kept in Your love and sustained by Your grace. Praise Your glorious name, for ever and ever. Amen 🙏
My prayer for all is to love one another as you love yourself. Be tolerant and compassionate as the Lord is with us. Remember God loves you always. Say a little prayer and all will be well. ❤️
I will continue this ministry after a couple of weeks or so. God bless and keep all well.